Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wee Witches at Gardner Village

We went to Gardner Village on Saturday with our friends the Willhites.  We had lots of fun and the kids liked seeing all the witches.  Jen looked so good in her costume that somebody asked her for directions thinking that she worked there.  I think we'll have to make this a new tradition.  
Sierra and Sydney decorated witches hats- I was very excited because I had planned on doing this at home before Halloween. When we walked up and saw "Decorate a hat for $5" that made my day- no mess at home and they had lots of cute stuff to use.  The girls loved it.  

I am totally bummed the only group picture we took and it's BLURRY!  Sorry Jen, we'll have to try again on Halloween.  I guess you'll have to dress up again!

3 comments:

Jen said...

That was a fun day, I am glad you guys were able to come with us!
So you figured out how to get the pictures onto the sidebar; you are getting good at this blogging!!
We are excited to come spend next weekend with you!

Sister Leitner said...

I love the pictures. I totally should have swung by while I was there, although I really was only there for 5 minutes to grab the necklace I needed. The girls look adorable. How fun to make hats.

Speaking of hats, Jen's witches hat is really cute. It's a good one. I've been looking and looking for a good hat and haven't quite found one. Hmmm...I'm jealous.

I'm still coming down on Saturday for the 5K. I'll be in my witches costume. Looking forward to seeing you again.

jenn goodman said...

Oh how cute!!! I wish we could have come!! A little reunion ... for me anyway!!!

You all look awesome. The girls are just beautiful!