Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Fun

My sister, Amy and the kids came over tonight for dinner and family night.  We played a game with a witches caldron full of dry rice and smarties.  We each took turns seeing how many smarties we could find in a minute while blindfolded.  John beat me by one, I think he 
cheated :).  Thanks Lori- my fun new neighbor who gave this stuff to me.   It was pretty fun- the kids actually wanted to play another round, but we still had to decorate pumpkins.

Fun with Cousins
Brandon, Justin, Abby, Sydney, Sierra, Natalie
John concentrating

Justin trying to beat Brandon- by one
Natalie trying to beat Sierra- by one
Brandon- some real competition
Abby went first to show us how it was done
Sierra setting the bar high

Syd- where are those smarties!
Amy trying to beat me- nice try

Oh darn, nobody took a picture of me



No comments: